Every Saturday from 10 AM to 1 PM, Jackson Heights Beautification Group volunteers go out and clean and green one of the many garden areas we help maintain in the area.
7/28 – Elmhurst Historic Veteran’s Hall (88-24 43rd Ave.)
8/4 – PS 280 at 94th Street and 35th Ave.
8/11 – BQE Clean and Green – meet at 35th Ave. and 69th Street at Compost Center
8/18 – PS 148 – 89th Street and 32nd Ave.
8/25 – PS 149 – 93rd Street and 34th Ave.
Fall Schedule will be out soon:
1) Both sides of the BQE from Broadway to Northern Blvd.
2) Leverich Cemetery (35th Ave. and 71st St.)
3) Food Bazaar (34th Avenue and Junction Blvd)
4) Post Office (37th Ave. and 79th St.)
5) Street Trees along 37th Ave.
– IS 145 (34th Ave. and 79th St.)
– PS 149 (34th Ave. and 94th St.)
– PS 148 (32nd Ave. and 89th St.)
– PS 69 (37th Ave. and 77th St.)
– PS 280 (35th Ave. and 93rd St.)
– IS 230 (34th Ave. and 73rd St.)
– PS 92 (34th Ave. and 99th Street)
7) Planters at 90th Street and Roosevelt Ave (triangle under the train station)
Where do you think we should go next? E-mail your idea to info@JHBG.org